Call for interest – Challenge AirFrance #1 @AfricArena 2017
Silicon Cape and La French Tech Cape Town have joined forces to create AfricArena, an International Africa Tech Conference to connect investors and VC’s from across the world with start-ups from Africa and beyond.
The AfricArena conference will take place on 6th and 7th November at the Century City Conference Centre, and aims to attract 500 delegates, with a strong proportion being international visitors. Click here to find out more about the conference.
Supported by the investment communities (AVCA, SAVCA and major angels and VC Network), it is designed with a heavy content of investors and challenges pitches, as well as panels with investors, entrepreneurs and innovators from different ecosystems.
To attract start-ups, we created and launched the first challenge yesterday with AirFrance, aiming to attract start-ups from all over Africa and Europe to participate. It’s a real opportunity for them to:
– Pitch in front of investors
– Get free entrance to the event
– Win 2 nights’ accommodation (for 1 representative)
– We cover a portion of the economy airfare on the most cost effective route to the conference
And most of all:
– The winner of the challenge battle will have the opportunity for a potential POC project with AirFrance
For any complementary information and to participate: click here
+27 11 268 0041