SAVCA’s response to the containment of COVID-19
Kindly note that the South African National Coronavirus Command Council has announced a nation-wide lockdown for 21 days with effect from midnight on Thursday the 26th of March. All SAVCA employees will therefore continue to abide by SAVCA's work-from-home policy allowing for virtual meetings only, for the duration of the lockdown.
SAVCA remains operational and committed to its members and the broader Southern African economy. In addition to our weekly webinars, SAVCA has also created a dedicated COVID-19 resource page, an industry WhatsApp broadcast group and discussion board aimed at providing support to SAVCA members and friends.
Please note that our phone lines remain active. Feel free to continue engaging with us telephonically, via email and via virtual meeting platforms.
To join our WhatsApp broadcast group and / or discussion board, add +27 76 632 7005 to your phone contacts and WhatsApp us your Name, Surname and Company Name. We hope that you, your loved ones and teams are safe and healthy during this uncertain time.
- 20/04/2020 - Covid-19: Is there a new normal for healthcare practitioners?
- 15/04/2020 - Covid-19: Key considerations for call centres
- 15/04/2020 - The Effect of Covid-19 on the Mining Sector
- 09/04/2020 - Covid-19 infographic: Tracking Impact in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 09/04/2020 - Covid-19: Expansion of block exemption for the healthcare sector
- 07/04/2020 - Covid-19: Unpacking the new regulations for the ICT industry
- 02-04/2020 - Covid-19: Lockdown laws – the unanswered questions
- 01/04/2020 - Covid-19: What the lockdown means for environmental applications & administrative timeframes
- 30/03/2020 - Covid-19 and Competition Law: clothes, coffee shops, care services and more
- 27/03/2020 - Covid-19: Telemedicine offers healthcare solutions
- 26/03/2020 - Covid-19: Electronic signatures in lockdown times
- 25/03/2020 - Covid-19: CIPC's limited services during national lockdown
- 24/03/2020 - Fake news about Covid-19 now a criminal offence
- 24/03/2020 - Don't be a Covid-19 criminal
- 20/03/2020 - Covid-19: Spurs technology deployment
- 19/03/2020 - Environmental emergencies as a consequence of Covid-19