Invest for Growth in Africa: France Invest PE Conference Paris Within Ambition Africa | 30 October 2019
Private Equity Conference organized by Africa Club of France Invest in Paris
Takes place within the two days program of Ambition Africa, under the High Patronage of Emmanuel Macron, President of France. France Invest is the French Private Equity and Venture Capital Association. 18bn euros raised in 2018 and invested in 2018 in 2600 companies. Meet LPs and GPs from Europe and Africa and get a better understanding and potential partners
3pm to 6pm, two panels will be organized on the following subjects:
- Round Table1: Africa, diversification opportunities for equity investors.
- Round Table2: Private Equity, a means of support for african and non-African companies
6 pm to 7 pm, three simultaneous workshops will be held to measure the depth, diversity and potential of the private equity market in Africa.
- Workshop1: Technological leaps in Africa: reality and investors’ response
- Workshop2: Private Equity opportunities in Africa-common points and special regional features
- Workshop3: Private equity-development tool and driver of impact in Africa?
Ministry of Economy and Finance
Complimentary Tickets for SAVCA GP and LP members for the 2 days of Ambition Africa just register by following the link : http://ambition-africa.talkb2b.net/members/register