JBS Short Course| 12 and 17 August 2020
JBS Short Course – Members special offer!
Measuring what counts: For an Economic Outlook and the Purpose of Business
12 and 17 August 2020
The JBS invites you to an exclusive, intensive, two-part programme to assess what truly counts and how to measure it. Join us as we explore a range of urgent topics and questions:
- What are the key trends shaping our future and informing our context?
- How do we understand key economic concepts like wealth, GDP and well-being?
- The evolution of purpose – what type of purpose fits for which specific companies?
- Making sense of concepts and acronyms: shareholder value, shared value, CSR, Conscious Capitalism and ESGs
- What really counts and why is its measurement important to our businesses and daily lives?
- How can businesses create value-based cultures with a strong sense of community, building beyond Industry 4.0 and towards Society 5.0?
The link to the JBS website for this programme is here.
SAVCA members receive a special 25% discount on the fee of R3000 for the two-day, online programme.
For queries or too book directly contact Liezl Rees – email@example.com/+27 11 559 1777 / +27 83 364 5204
Online conferencing. The conference link will be sent upon registration.
R2250 with the 25% SAVCA member discount
+27 11 559 1777