JSE Private Equity Masterclass | 05 November 2019
This informative masterclass will unpack how portfolio companies could think about their next growth phase with a particular focus on considering a listing on the JSE.
This CPD accredited masterclass will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of:
- An Overview and discussion on next steps on portfolio companies: exit in full, exit partial, further rounds of capital, list – raise capital and grow.
- An overview on regulation and liquidity on bourse.
- Ways to navigate through IPO institutional fund raising, interrogating past lessons learnt on what works and what doesn’t.
- Key considerations for fund managers weighing a listing and what the milestones are in terms of company size, geographic reach or operational requirements that need to be reached along the way.
- Interrogating what a listing means for a company and what can be achieved through a listing.
- Key considerations management/the board need to take into account when considering a listing.
- Considerations such as timeline and costs involved with listing.
JSE Atrium, 2 Gwen Ln, Sandown, Sandton, 2196
011 520 7219