Private Equity Fund Accounting and Administration Training Programme | 16 October 2019 (Cape Town)
It is our pleasure to invite you to the Private Equity Fund Accounting and Administration Training Programme.
This full-day course aims to provide an overview of the key considerations in private equity accounting and fund administration, to enable participants to align business practices and investor relations.
The programme will cover the following topics:
- Overview of fund life cycles, structures and key terms
- Key administration and accounting activities at each fund milestone
- Tracking fund income, expenses and tax information to provide useful information for all stakeholders
- Compliance with valuation guidelines
- Performance measurement of assets and fund
- Investor reporting
Why should you attend?
You will develop a detailed insight into the roles and responsibilities of a private equity fund’s ﬁnance and administration team, best practices and efﬁcient reporting.
The course is aimed at accounting and ﬁnancial ofﬁcers, and fund administrators who would like to improve their knowledge and capabilities within private equity and venture capital.
Please click here to view the agenda.
Please click here to register.
Kindly follow the link for more information on the course in Johannesburg.
1 North Wharf Square Loop Street, Foreshore Cape Town
R4750-00 for SAVCA members; R5750-00 for non-members
Training and events team
011 268 0041