To Apply Email
Junior Programme Manager – Training and VC | SAVCA
Job Profile: Junior Programme Manager – Training and VC | SAVCA
SAVCA is looking for an energetic, service-orientated individual to join its small and close-knit team to support its work in promoting the private equity and venture capital industry in Southern Africa.
The candidate should have the necessary skills, personality profile and demonstrated experience to handle the following core functions:
- Provide Administrative Support to the Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Manage SAVCA’s Training and CPD portfolio
- Manage SAVCA’s Venture Capital (VC) related activities
- General Activities
Click here to view full specs.
Education, experience, skills and requirements
• A degree or equivalent qualification and at least three years’ working experience that is relevant to this position.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Mastery of office-relevant software such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• The ability to engage with and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced and sophisticated financial-services environment.
• Must have own transport.
Let us know if you are the right person for this position.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
• Your CV
• At least three traceable references
• A note on why you believe you are the right person for this position
• Your salary expectations