KZN Growth Fund
To Apply Email
Principal: Equity Officer | KZN Growth Fund
KZN Growth Fund is a private equity and private debt Fund based in Durban reporting to the KwaZulu Natal Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA). The Fund seeks to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified Principal: Equity Officer.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the origination, execution, closing and realization of mid-market equity investments to achieve KZN Growth Fund’ developmental targets and investment returns. In addition, he/she must be able to assist management in formulating, planning, developing and implementing the Fund’s investment strategy.
Click here to view the job specifications.
Interested applicants should forward a motivation letter of how each of the entry requirements are met, a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and ID document to: Precious@kzngf.co.za
CLOSING DATE: 21 June 2019
The following minimum requirements must be met in order to be considered for this position:
- CA, CFA, MBA or similar equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 3-year finance degree.
- FAIS RE5 and RE1
- Key person registration or prior registration with FSB preferred
- Min 5 years’ direct experience in private equity
- Outstanding business acumen and strategic thinking
- Familiarity with regulations in industry
- First-hand experience in the PE life cycle of funds and investments; exit experience a must
- Skilled in due diligence, structuring, financial modelling and previous board participation
- Demonstrable value-add through operational or strategic oversight in investee companies