The SAVCA 2020 Conference
SAVCA is again proud to present its annual Venture Capital in Southern Africa Industry Conference in 2020. The conference, which is independent from the Private Equity Industry Conference, is aimed to be a highlight of the industry calendar and a key value add to SAVCA’s members and the industry at large.
In 2019, the SAVCA Venture Capital Conference attracted 195 delegates who represented local and international institutional investors, fund managers, entrepreneurs, advisors and policy makers. SAVCA is pleased to present its next industry conference on 25 February 2020 for Venture Capital at Hazendal Wine Estate, Stellenbosch, South Africa.
The theme of the SAVCA 2020 Conference is: Connect. Collaborate. Commit.
With an emphasis on words starting with “Co”, the conference will showcase various aspects affecting the industry with particular emphasis on opportunities to Connect, exploring ways to Collaborate and ultimately to Commit to the future and growth of the industry and the country.
The conference agenda will be shaped around “Co” concepts, with a focus on what it means for the private equity industry.
SAVCA has presented an annual private equity industry conference since 2008. The conference is a highlight of the industry calendar and a key deliverable by SAVCA to its members. The conference setting is collegial, informative and inclusive; with delegate passes limited strictly to 400 so attendees are ensured of meaningful networking opportunities with other delegates.
The Conference Aims To:
- Showcase the Southern African private equity and venture capital industry.
- Promote the private equity and venture capital asset classes.
- Create a compelling context for networking and information sharing amongst industry players.
- Establish a platform for building and solidifying SAVCA’s relationships with industry organisations, investors, regulators and the media.
Who Can Attend?
- Senior-level representatives from private equity and venture capital fund managers active in South Africa, Southern Africa and other parts of Africa.
- Investors into private equity and venture capital funds.
- Regulators and policymakers.
- Senior-level representatives from service providers to the private equity and venture capital industry (including bankers, lawyers, advisors, consultants).
- Senior-level business representatives seeking funding.