SAVCA VC Conference 2022 Registration
Terms and Conditions
- The below Registration Terms and Conditions apply to both in-person and virtual attendees.
- Your membership will be verified prior to you receiving a PayFast link or invoice to pay via EFT.
- Access to the SAVCA VC Conference 2022 will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Conference.
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the attendee being paid for.
- You acknowledge and agree that SAVCA, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Conference, including but not limited to, the Conference date, name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators and times.
- Virtual attendees agree not to sell, trade, transfer, or share your access link, unless such transfer is granted by the SAVCA.
- You will receive Conference information on the email address you provide on this form.
- The registration information provided on this form will be used for registration and Conference marketing / information purposes only.
- Photos taken at the Conference will be used for SAVCA's marketing purposes.
- You acknowledge that you understand that this Conference may be recorded, and that it may be made available on-demand on SAVCA’s public platforms, including to its website, YouTube channel and social media pages.
- Should the Conference be postponed, SAVCA will offer refunds or transferring of your registration to a future Conference date.
- Cancellations received on or before 26 August 2022 (17:00 GMT+2) will receive a full refund, less a R500 administration fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 30 September 2022 (17:00 GMT+2) will receive a 50% refund, less a R500 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 30 September 2022 (17:01 GMT+2).
- Any registrations received after 30 September 2022 will not be entitled to any refund or credit.