SAVCA presents its next industry conference on 27 - 28 February 2019 for Private Equity and 28 February - 1 March 2019 for Venture Capital, at Spier Wine Farm, Stellenbosch, South Africa.
In 2019, SAVCA will introduce an additional conference day, focused on the venture capital industry.
The theme of the SAVCA 2019 Conference is “RISE to a new level”
The conference will explore and showcase how, despite tough economic times, the industry continues to RISE. RISE represents how venture capital and private equity continues and should continue to “Renew. Imagine. Strive. Evolve”.
The conference agenda will be shaped around these concepts, with a focus on the private equity and venture capital industry.
SAVCA has presented an annual private equity industry conference since 2008. The conference is a highlight of the industry calendar and a key deliverable by SAVCA to its members. The conference setting is collegial, informative and inclusive; with delegate passes limited strictly to 400 so attendees are ensured of meaningful networking opportunities with other delegates.
The Conference Aims To:
- Showcase the Southern African private equity and venture capital industry.
- Promote the private equity and venture capital asset classes.
- Create a compelling context for networking and information sharing amongst industry players.
- Establish a platform for building and solidifying SAVCA’s relationships with industry organisations, investors, regulators and the media.
Who Can Attend?
- Senior-level representatives from private equity and venture capital fund managers active in South Africa, Southern Africa and other parts of Africa.
- Investors into private equity and venture capital funds.
- Regulators and policymakers.
- Senior-level representatives from service providers to the private equity and venture capital industry (including bankers, lawyers, advisors, consultants).
- Senior-level business representatives seeking funding.
See what’s on the agenda
See who else is attending
The 2019 line up features key thought leaders in the Southern African private equity space